|• Sponge, Gluten Free and chocolate cakes do not have nuts as an ingredient but their may be nut traces present.
• Our cakes are made with vegetable fats and contain dairy products unless selected cake is ‘Dairy Free’.
|Cake Storage and Shelf Life||• All cakes should be stored in a cool dark place on a flat sturdy surface.
• Sponge, Chocolate and Gluten Free cake will keep perfectly fresh for five days after delivery.
|Edible Images and Sugar Models||• If you wish to supply a digital picture, we only accept jpg images. The quality of print is dependent on the quality of the photo you provided.|
|Orders||• We require a minimum 7 working days notice on all cakes ordered.
• Please check your order thoroughly before payment.
|Payment||• We only accept cards for orders placed online. We use SSL 3D secure payments via Sagepay payment gateway|
|Delivery Policy||• Deliveries are made by our courier partners on your chosen delivery date. You will be emailed directly from them with regard time of deliveries.
• All cakes are delivered boxed.
• We only deliver within the UK.
• We do not deliver on Sundays.
• We can deliver to neighbours if you are out. Please specify your neighbours complete address.
|Refund and Cancellation||• There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 7 working days prior to delivery.
• Complaints are very rare and so we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible.
• For complaint related issues, customer cakes or cupcakes must be returned for investigation purposes. If a cake or cupcake product is not returned for investigation, the maximum that will be offered is a replacement of the order. No further refund will offered.
• Photographic evidence may be required prior to using your cake.
• For delivery order, the maximum refund we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.